Our Brand and Retail Partners
(Click Image to Enlarge)
Book our Honeymoon OptionIn this option, you are choosing to book the trip to secure the package cost displayed in the site. Kindly fill in the call-out form that will appear once you click the button so we can send your contact details to our partner travel agency. You will directly coordinate with a representative from our partner travel agency, Milleum Travel Corporation, for all arrangements, preparations, and payment required to secure your trip. Once finalized, you may now update the vacation fund that was created in your gift list for the total cost of the vacation. Your guests will then be able to contribute money in the form of gift cheques in your vacation fund. At the end of your specified purchase period, the total amount that was contributed in your vacation fund will be given to you and your partner.
Enroll for A Vacation Fund OptionIn this option, you are choosing not to book the trip yet. Instead, you are simply listing it in your gift list so your guests can start contributing to your vacation fund. Once completed, the total amount will be transferred to you for your vacation fund. In the event that the total amount is not achieved, the total value given by your guests will still be transferred to you at the end of your specified purchase period. It is the couple´s discretion as to how they will utilize the money in their vacation fund.
Detailed description of product:
|Ave. Rating||Not Rated|
Mauritius is part of the Mascarene Islands. It is an island off the southeast coast of the African continent in the southwest Indian Ocean. Mauritius is a popular honeymoon destination for Europeans and Americans not just because of their white sandy beaches and luxury hotels but because of its natural beauty that can be seen in its waterfalls, lush plantations, rainforests, and mystical mountains. There’s always something else to do in Mauritius as this island is rich in historical sights, cultural diversity, and countless activities to discover and explore. In Mauritius you can laze around and enjoy the stunning sand-rimmed lagoons for a day, and go off to experience their other beautiful resources the next, then spend a day in luxury in Africa’s wealthiest city. Be it your honeymoon or just a vacation, the island of Mauritius will surely provide a beautiful backdrop for you and your partner.
Package Inclusions for 2 persons:
- • Round trip Economy Class Airfare via Air Mauritius
- • Round trip private airport transfers
- • Accommodations for three (3) nights in a Superior Room at the Sofitel Imperial
- • Includes complimentary breakfast and dinner for the duration of your stay
- • Complimentary Tours:
- • Taste of Mauritius - consists of visiting The Pamplemousses Botanical Gardens, Port Louis, the Capital of Mauritius and Africa’s wealthiest city, The Blue Penny Museum, and shopping at the Le Caudan Waterfront and Miraj for duty-free shopping.
- • Scenic South (with Casela) - consists of visiting famous destinations like the Mauritius Glass Gallery, see the panoramic view of Trou Aux Cerfs, the dormant volcanic crater, The Sacred Lake of Grand Bassin, The Black River Gorges, and the Chamarel Casela Park. Includes lunch at the exclusive private forest lodge, Domaine Saint Denis.
• Dolphin Coast Cruise - A full day cruise along the west coast aboard an O’Plezir, a spacious and well-appointed catamaran. In addition to swimming and snorkeling, you will also visit the home of a school of dolphins, and see a spectacular view of the Rempart Mountain and the Black River Range. Includes barbeque lunch prepared and served on board by the crew.
Original Price in USD: $3,986 (exchanged rate used: USD1=PHP43)
*Taxes and fuel surcharges are not yet included in the package price.